Posts tagged ‘UCLA’
UCLA AIDS Institute / CFAR Grand Rounds: This monthly lecture series, which is offered by the UCLA CFAR / AIDS Institute, consists of hour-long lunchtime lectures, delivered by invited guests or distinguished members of the Institute faculty, on a broad range of subjects. The aims of the program are to highlight important developments in AIDS-related research, encourage collaborations between UCLA investigators and invited speakers, interest young investigators in AIDS research, and provide information about new findings and new funding opportunities.
- A light lunch will be served promptly at noon.
- Admission is free but space is limited.
- To reserve a seat please click here
FYI: The referenced event will be held at:
For directions from the 10 FWY:
- West on 10 FWY
- North on 405 FWY
- Exit on Wilshire Blvd (heading east)
- Turn left on Glendon Ave heading towards UCLA. Find street parking on either Glendon Ave, Tiverton Drive, or Le Conte Avenue. You can also pay for parking at PCHS, but there are no parking validations.
For directions from Sunset Blvd:
- West on Sunset Blvd
- Left on Hilgard Ave
- Right onto Le Conte Ave. Find street parking.