Archive for July, 2014
I received this email and I was wondering if anyone has an answer or suggestion for a referral:
Are you familiar with the psych tech job role and do you know any agencies, programs or sites that use psych techs? We do some international work and a group we work with is looking into psych tech programs for some of their staff.
REG OR LIC LCSW/ MFT/ CLINICAL CASE MANAGER/ THERAPIST (West L.A.)
A West Los Angeles, nonprofit community mental health agency is seeking an organized, motivated and professional candidate for a FULL TIME position providing office and field-based case management and mental health services to adults and older adults coping with a full spectrum of DSM diagnoses. The individual will provide assessment, linkage, crisis, individual, conjoint, and group therapy and rehabilitation services as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Duties include treatment planning, implementation, and documentation of delivered services. Registered interns may obtain BBS intern hours while receiving mental health training, supervision, salary and employer paid benefits.
- California BBS registered or licensed MFT/LCSW.
- Ability to document provided services in an accurate, thorough, and timely manner according to LAC-DMH and Medi-Cal billing standards.
- Ability to follow detailed directions and independently complete assigned tasks.
- Effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team setting.
- Ability to perform basic computer skills required for an electronic record.
- Evidence of clear criminal record, eligibility to claim Medi-Cal, and proof of valid California Driver’s License.
- Prior training or related work experience in a social service setting preferred.
- Experience providing services to individuals living with mental illness in a directly operated, county contracted, residential or other mental health agency preferred.
- Ability to provide bilingual services in English, and Farsi or Spanish, preferred.
This Full Time position is available immediately.
Work hours are Monday through Friday between 9:00am-5:00pm.
Individuals may apply by submitting resume to:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail: Alcott Center for Mental Health Services, 1433 South Robertson Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90035
- FAX: (310) 553-6052 attention: Trevor Powell
PLEASE DO NOT CALL