Coping with Hope 2011 Conference Materials
Oral Health, Stress & HIV from Susan Forrest on Vimeo.
- The Science of Mindfulness, Susan L. Smalley, Ph.D.
- Substance Use Disorders Treatment under Health Care Reform: Welcome to the Healthcare System, Richard Rawson, Ph.D. and Thomas E. Freese, Ph.D.
- Instilling Hope in a Trauma-Informed System of Care, Sharon Wise, MHS and Raul Almazar, RN, MA
- Trauma Informed Care in AIDS Service Organizations, Sharon Wise, MHS and Raul Almazar, RN, MA
- HIV & Suicide: Assessment and Intervention, Marla A. Corwin, LCSW, CAC III
- Motivational Interviewing and Strengths-Based Strategies for Retention in HIV Care, Marla A. Corwin, LCSW, CAC III
- HIV and Hepatitis C Co-Infection, Anthony Martinez, MD
- Medical Marijuana and HIV, Donna Mendelson, M.D. and David J. Martin, Ph.D.
- HIV, Aging and the Brain (Part A), Ardis Moe, MD | HIV, Aging and the Brain (Part B), Ardis Moe, MD