Full-Time/Part-time Behavioral Health Therapists Needed!!!
Northeast Valley Health Corporation
San Fernando Valley /Pacoima, No Hollywd, Van Nuys, San Fernando and other SPA 2 locations
Looking for a qualified Bilingual (English & Spanish preferred) Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Psychologists & LMFT’s to work in a integrated outpatient medical clinic to provide mental health assessment/counseling/social work services to the medical out- patient population at primary medical care sites and homeless clinic site(s)
- Develops, evaluates, and updates written assessments and treatment plan for the provision of behavioral health services in a medical care setting that serves general medical patients
- Provides services in the form of individual, couple, family, group counseling, and crises intervention
- Documents all patients encounters in either assessment/reassessment or progress note format
- Confers with other licensed staff to make community referrals
- Works effectively within an inter-disciplinary team and treats everyone with respect, dignity, and trust using Patient Centered Medical Home Model
***** Competitive Salary along with Great Benefits*****
* If you are interested in applying for the position, please call Nick Rocca, LCSW at (818) 988-6335 ext 50701 or email him at email@example.com.