04/23/14-04/24/14: the 14th Annual Behavioral Health Information Management Conference and Exposition
- Implementing health information technology to address the opportunitiesand challenges of health care reform.
- Expanding electronic health information exchange to support care coordination across physical and behavioral health care, social services and criminal justice systems.
- Innovative mobile applications and other types of technologies to enhance consumer recovery and wellness.
- Updates on national and statewide policy developments guiding the use of electronic health record systems and health information exchange.
- New technology and policy solutions to address privacy and security concerns in an increasingly complex health care environment.
- Organizational examples of how to use electronic data effectively for decision support and quality improvement.
Participate in discussions and network with your colleagues!
Meet the major software companies serving mental health, alcohol, and other drug programs and evaluate their products – all in one exhibit hall!