advocates who provide direct service to Asian/Asian American students:
- Identify contributing factors to suicide and discuss potential barriers to access
- Describe emerging ideas for culturally sensitive outreach and promoting emotional well-being
- Demonstrate knowledge of current practices and discuss future directions related to service delivery and
- clinical intervention on various local campuses.
- Create collaborations, share community resources, and expand supportive networks
For questions, please call the Caltech Counseling Center at 626-395-8831 or email email@example.com.